Thursday 8 April 2010

squeak


Day 3 - 5/04/10
I’m pretty much writing everything I’v done in the last 3 days in bulk as I haven’t had any access to the internet (sorry to my fans for that)... plus it’s much harder than I anticipated mustering the enthusiasm to write down everything I have been doing! Soo.. with enthusiasm in tact this evening here goes. After leaving the seventh circle of hell, otherwise known as our accommodation for the night at Lakes Entrance we headed down South to Wilsons Promontory, the most southerly point in Oz. We pulled up at the side of the road at one point and walked into this massive clearing that use to be an ex-air landing strip and there were emus and loadsssss of kangaroos :) They were really tame so we were able to get pretty close. 

We then took a walk along Squeaky Beach – so named because the sand squeaks under your feet as your walk on it... then headed to Melbourne.
 This was my last stop with the guys before hopping onto a brand new tour with brand new people the next day, so me and a few of the girls from the tour headed out into Melbourne for the evening where we had a nice meal and nipped into a few nice pubs along the way to sample the local culture!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment