Thursday 15 April 2010

Laundry day

Adelaide & Jane/Jerry Tour! 9/4/10
After getting dropped off at my hostel in Adelaide in the evening of the previous day and bid farewell to the busload of people, the next day I had a free day in Adelaide before hopping onto my new tour up to Alice Springs. Had an awesome lie in and headed to the kitchen for the free breakfast the hostel supplies. Majority of the morning was spent doing my laundry – yes mum laundry ..the sad thing was I genuinely felt a real sense of achievement and pride having done it all ha :D Afternoon was spent walking around Adelaide – went into an awesome antique shop for a couple of hours (Carly you would have loved it!) then watched a film in the evening in the hostels TV room.. then headed downstairs for my free slice of apple pie and cream :) Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment