Friday 23 April 2010

Last day of tour!

23/4/10
OK – officially up to date with blog entries – hoorah :) After 2 days spent in Kakadu, we travelled to Litchfield National Park. Today was, in a nutshell, comprised of visiting 4 waterfalls and swimming in 2 of them. Each one absolutely beautiful... but not that interesting after your 5th waterfall of the whole trip!

Some really nice tropical rainforest we walked through though and in the evening we arrived back into Darwin where I had already previously booked myself a room back at the Cavenagh where I had stayed 3 nights previously and got myself the same room overlooking the pool :) Have just come back from going into the city to have a FREEEE meal with the group :) Was a v good night but soooo looking forward to a mosquito free night of sleep :) Tomorrow I need to sort out my flights so I can get things moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment