Thursday 15 April 2010

Kings Canyon & Alice Springs

15/04/10
In the morning drove to Kings Canyon and did a 6km walk around. It was a really impressive place with some really bizarre rock formations. It took a few hours to get around there... honestly you should see my calf muscles – they’re immense! I keep getting such bad cramp though from all the hiking. In afternoon had another long drive as we travelled to Alice Springs, this was our last day on tour together on this particular bus so in the evening after getting sorted at the hostel we all headed to the pub for some food and drinks together. Currently it is the 16th and sitting in my hostel in Alice. I have two free days to do with what I like then the next tour bus is picking me up on Sunday. Time to check on the internet and get some more laundry done me thinks! I then have a further 6 days left on tour in Australia then will be hopping on a plane to New Zealand and probably organising myself another 3 week tour over there. Will update when I next get a decent amount of access to the internet :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment