Thursday 8 April 2010

good mornnnning Australia!


Day 6 – 8/04/10
Yet again another glorious 6am wake up. This morning took a hike up Hollow Mountain - Australia seems like it has pretty much zero health & safety regulations and we were scrambling over these jagged dodgy rocks with sheer drops next to them with nothing to stop you – it was so much fun :D 

Had some more great views from the top then said farewell to the Grampians and travelling from Victoria into South Australia. Stopped today and saw some white kangaroos which was strange... 

then had an immense 5 hour bus journey up to Adelaide where I finally am now in the hostel WITH internet access – hoorah! Pretty nice vibe to the hostel actually and in the morning we get free breakfast – which is a word I have come to love! So yeah – that’s pretty much it so far :) Tomorrow I get a free day in Adelaide to myself before being picked up by my next tour bus on the 10th to Alice Springs where it will start to get a lot hotter and sunnier :D Until next time folks – peace out!

Oh yeah... Rob I met someone with a message for you :D love muchly x

No comments:

Post a Comment