Wednesday 28 April 2010

KiwiKiwiKiwiKiwi

29/4/10
Today took the Kiwi Experience free tour around Auckland – I though I might as well as I didn’t have much else planned today and was a good way of getting out of the city centre for free. We did a bit of walking and got to look back on the whole of the city with some great views. Stopped off at a little harbour town for lunch then had the option of getting dropped back at the hostel or Victoria Park Market which I spent a few hours looking around then headed back to the hostel where I am now :)
Nice relaxed day in Auckland but definitely ready to start the tour tomorrow! I get picked up at 7.40am and then for the next few weeks make my way around the North & South island and stop at: Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington – ferry across to the south island – then Nelson, Greymouth, Franz Josef (apparently the views from the Franz Josef glacier are spectacular), Queenstown (BUNGEEEE!), Dunedin, Tekapo, then Christchurch and will have to book myself an internal flight back up to Auckland. Sounds easy peaasy :) fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment