Wednesday 31 March 2010

tour booked :)


30/03/10
Not too much has really happened in the past two days to be honest. Yesterday went for a lovelly walk back around Darling Harbour then went for my usual naughty breakfast of Mcdonalds burger & strawberry milkshake! Then headed back to the tour agency but unfortunately the 42 day tour of the centre of Australia and the east coast doesn’t actually begin until the 23rd April which is waaay too late.. I mean im really enjoying Sydney but not for another 3 and a bit weeks – I think it would drive me slightly insane. Plus the fact that it is just a party-party-party hostel which is cool but not the reason im here whatsoever. The long-term people who are staying here seem like slightly jaded souls whose purpose for being here is more like drinking every night as oppose to getting out and seeing the city and the rest of Australia. Anyway..in the end I have booked myself onto a 3 week tour through the centre of Australia which actually sounds completely awesome :) These are the guys I booked my tour with

I leave this Saturday which means I had to book myself another 2 nights in this hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment