Tuesday 4 May 2010

to the South!

4/5/10
Woke up really early to catch my shuttle bus to the ferry this morning and said my goodbye’s to Simon, Poppy & Mark again which was sad :( Caught the ferry and from then on it was a 3 hour trip to the South island – most of which I slept! Arrived and jumped onto a coach which took me straight to Nelson where I had pre-booked my hostel for the night call Paradiso.. on the way saw a random volcano eruption! It was really impressive but so strange to see it in real life!

Am at the hostel now and literally the nicest hostel I have been in so far! Free pool/sauna/evening soup/wifi/noodles and really clean and lovely areas to just sit and chill out. Shame that I’m only staying the one night – as am being picked up by the Magic bus again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment