Friday 7 May 2010

Cream cakes

5/5/10
Had a few stops along the way today.. did a little walk and saw heaps of seals just sitting on the rocks next to the coast. Here are some photos of some other cool bits we saw today :)


Arrived at my hostel called Neptune’s last night – was a pretty chilled out hostel with fish tanks and a pet cat and terrapin in the snug/TVroom :) The hostel gets free bakery food delivered each day so the kitchen was full of sandwiches and rolls and cream cakes – which I fully took advantage of! In the evening the rest of the guys on my tour in my room went to the local brewery tour which I decided to give a miss to save a bit of money, and stayed in the warmth and comfort of the hostel TV room and watched a few films with a few guys from the hostel. Was succhhh a cold night so when everyone had left I hit all the heaters on and filled up my complimentary hot water bottle and headed for bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment