Friday 7 May 2010

Queens

7/5/10
Not too much to report on today – stopped off at a few cool places along the road.
It rained today – I havn’t seen rain like today since I left the UK! Mainly spent driving to Queenstown today but saw some of the best views I think since I have been in NZ. Just in my hostel, Nomads, at the minute and have just spent a while in the sauna they have – felt so good after eating so much greasy food to sweat it all out! First impressions of Queenstown – really beautiful but arrived late afternoon so won’t have a chance to have a walk about until tomorrow as I get an extra day here. Have to wake up early tomorrow for my BUNGY – actually pretty nervous.. I made sure it was booked in the morning so I don’t have all day to dwell on it. There is a pub crawl tonight which I would actually love to go on with the guys from my bus but I’m thinking that bungy-ing in the morning with a hangover would not be a sensible idea!! Maybe tomorrow night instead to celebrate me still having all limbs in-tact!
                                                        Driving into Queenstown

No comments:

Post a Comment